Clear Choice Motors - CROOKS. RUN AWAY

In touch with them every day Even the new people, WORSE

Clear Choice Motors - I got scammed

Interest Rate

I bought an RV for $10,700. 8 months ago.

No title and no refund. No one (Ebay Motors, Auction Insurance, or Next Gear Capital Bank) will accept responsibility. Clear Choice Motors is bankrupt and were ready to declare bankruptsy at the time of my purchase, unknown to me. I paid $8500.00 with a Cashier's Check from Chase Bank and $2200 with a Chase Visa credit card.

I filled out, signed and had notarized the Ebay Motors Vehicle Purchase Protection Reimbursement Request Form dated July 18, 2017.

I've repeatedly asked for a refund. I have been ignored.

Review about: Rv.

Comments

#1420300

Talk to your state DMV about getting a title. No way to get a refund, I think.

Clear Choice Motors - Great to see it closed..

I stopped by to preview afew rv's as I only live about 30 minutes away and I was next door at a repair shop. What I saw was a joke.

These rv's were trashed. Most looked like they had been rentals or theif recovery. I noticed 4-5 guys sitting in the office so I went inside. No body wanted to talk so I walked out and started looking on my own.

After lifting the engine cover and looking under 2 rv's I finally had a sales guy come outside.

We talked for a few minutes and I guess he relized I knew quit alot about rv's and agreed with me when I said they sell alot of crap that look good in photos but not in person. Sorry to see so many people were ripped off by this company...Seems they cleared out overnite....

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Clear Choice Motors - We got cheated big time.

847 E Valley Blvd, Colton, CA 92324, USA 0 comments
Interest Rate

We bought a Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme, because of a bid on E bay. Thought we got a decent deal.

It had a different carpeting throughout, then what we saw pictures on line. Plus, the bedroom floor was an inch higher than the rest of the Motor home. When we got home my husband ripped out the ugly carpeting. It also had plywood underneath that.

When he ripped out the plywood he found MOLD, lots of it, and rotten flooring. The motor home has a lot of water damage. Since we are elderly and we needed a professional to put in a new floor, we took it to a place that repairs motor homes "Harry's RV service" 9963 Babcock, Laingsburg, MI 48848, phone 517-651-2176 . It is going to cost us $8,000 to fix it.

Choice Motors covered up the mess with plywood and new cheap ugly carpeting. We sent a complaint to BBB in California, and did not get a response. We also called and wrote Clear Choice Motors, and they sent us a message that they are out of business. So, I guess we didn't get a good deal.

We were cheated big time, by Clear Choice Motors. Merrill Downing

Review about: 2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme Motor Home.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Are not honest will cheat you out of your money.

Clear Choice Motors - Don't do business here. Read all the negatives, its true!

We found what looked to be a nice trailer for its age on their site. We set up a time to go see it in person.

My wife decided to do her due diligence & look up clear choice motors. We found hundreds of complaints & as it turned out some rave reviews. It turns out the rave reviews are their employees rating themselves. We became leery of their business practices & noticed a clear pattern.

Bait 'n switch. I told them I have cash in hand & I want to see the trailer on Saturday. I told them to have it out & ready to go so I don't have to wait while they play musical RV's to get it out for me to hook up to it. They tell us "That's not how it works", "We'll show you the RV but you cant pick it up 'till next week".

Bad mojo there. They're known to take stuff off your rv & switch it out. There's even a story where they delivered a different RV than the one the guy looked at! They try to deliver @ night hoping you don't notice.

We walked away from this one with little more than some disappointment. I consider us lucky.

Comments

I had bad experience with this people too.

Do not bid or deal with this scam. I waged/list my round trip airfair come to pickup the coach.

Clear Choice Motors - PLEASE RUN AWAY FAR AS YOU CAN FROM THIS PLACE, LOSE $$$$$

847 E Valley Blvd, Colton, CA 92324, USA 0 comments

Update by user Jan 24, 2017

More additional items:

All windows bottom brittle, it breaks when I open or close.

Both headlamps are loose, missing housings.

Cracked fuel filler housing

Update by user Jan 24, 2017

Most electric lamps not working, solar panel and controller not working, propane not feeding gas to stove, heater, water heater, and ref. One of the windows is leaking.

Roof was repainted, all covers for A/C, vents were replaced. The 2 vents weren't working, had to replace them. All compartment locks aren't working. I haven't replace them because these parts are very hard to find.

The ceiling was so dirty when I touched it. Impossible to clean carpeted ceiling and installed wood paneling, replaced the wood flooring due to slippery. The exterior ladder broke off.

I have Stage 4 bone cancer, hoping to get some travellings with my motorhome.

It didn't happen since I purchased it in Dec 2015. It's still sitting under roof at the storage.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2017

Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking.

Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to remodel inside, found rat's nests in 4 places inside. Mold under shower base, had to replace the base, most electric lamps not working. Just found out that the fuel line for gas is leaking, all wheels need bearings to be replaced.

Don't do business with them. They covered everything up. It was inspected by a certified mechanic next door. He found very few problems which I did fixed.

I believe both mechanic and saleman wink their eyes, to sell. I believe that the miles might be altered???

I spent $$$$ on it. Last month I decided it's a money pit, plan to finish inside then sell it.

Review about: 1995 Thor 35 Class A.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: I have to sell it as is since it's money pit for me. It had been a year, I wish there is a lawsuit..

I liked: Are dirtbags.

I didn't like: Are not honest will cheat you out of your money, Nightmare.

Clear Choice Motors - Warning, do not do business with this company!

2.1
Interest Rate

I purchased a 2000 Coach motorhome from this company 11/2016. Once they had my money it went down hill from there.

No returned phone calls. No returned emails. Paid extra for delivery and then was put off two days. Meanwhile, I was away from home (Minnesota) to receive the RV in Tucson (paid extra $800 for this) and it was costing me additional money for food and lodging.

Finally, the RV was delivered at 10 pm at night. Dark, could not inspect. RV was not anything like they described in their ad. I was lucky to get it back to Minnesota.

No mirrors to see in back. Door was sprung and did not close tight. Had to secure side panels with Bungie cord. Side panels were falling off.

Had to tie on with bailing cord. Many many more. to many to list here. Went round and round with Shaun and he finally agreed to pick RV up (at my expence) and after recieving email confirming that they would pick up I no longer could get hold of them.

Would not return phone calls or emails. All Shaun's phone calls are screened. You are asked many more questions asking why I wanted to leave a message than I had ever been asked by a receptionest. Don't believe me.

Google the name and you will see for yourself.

(I wish I had). Don't believe one word they give you even if it's in writting.

Review about: Rv Sales.

Clear Choice Motors - Rv Review

1.2
Interest Rate

RUN AWAY FAST! My experience began wonderfully. I found a beautiful motorhome on their website right in my price range. The sales people were incredibly responsive by email. They were willing to work with me on my trade and seemed very interested in making me a happy customer. Based on the pictures shown on their website, my wife and I drove almost two hours to see this motorhome. We even put a $250 deposit on it before we went up there!

Can you say BAIT AND SWITCH? The motorhome in the pictures was not on that lot! Oh, it was the same one, but the pictures they used on their website were from a long time ago. The motorhome we saw was absolutely thrashed. It was tore up and disgusting. It was NOTHING like the pictures.

So we looked at another one on their lot. It was worn, but not as bad as the first one. First, the sales guy gives one price and says they are already going to replace the cracked windshields. Then we go into the office and another guy says they will only replace one and I would have to pay for the other. So we went back out to look at it. There was some kind of white powder on the exterior surfaces. The sales guy told me that it will come right off when I take it home and wash it. WOW!

After almost immediate responses to my emails when I was interested in buying, I sent two emails asking for them to refund the REFUNDABLE deposit and guess what? No response! Now I have to dispute the charge with my bank.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you keep on moving past this place. The units on their lot were not something I would ever buy. Don't waste your time!

I just received a response about my deposit. Here it is. Is this the kind of business you want to work with?

"Respond to what Ryan? That you don't want this RV now...  Again? this happened last time, come by and we can refund your deposit, if it was with CC just email your last four digits of the card you used. We have had a very busy day here with live customers. So there's your response."

Clear Choice Motors - BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE

Santa Ana, California 0 comments

I purchased a unit from these folks and it was horrible misrepresented. I talked with them several times before flying 2000 miles and they lied about everything.

When I backed out of the deal, they would not take me back to the airport or refund my #250 down payment. When I arrived the unit was not ready for travel, the generator would not run, No AC, broken glass, lots of dash electrical odd behavior. I waited for hours while they tinkered with the unit, after about 6 hours I finally had to wise up and get the heck out of there.

BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE. I will upload some photos of this unit when I get back to the office.

Review about: 2003 Motor Home.

Clear Choice Motors - Deposit gone

Murrieta, California 0 comments

I will never go there again! NEVER!

I went there and found a 1992 class C that I liked. It was in fair shape for its age. I was never offered a test drive and it was buried on the lot. I made the mistake of giving a $500 deposit.

I came to my senses 2 days later and asked for my deposit back. The back of the contract did say it was not refundable but WE NEVER SIGNED it. Also, they told me something about a restocking fee, whatever that might be. The never took that unit off the market so I don't see what got restocked.

This complaint was really my fault but if the people at CCM were decent, honest, and valued customers, they would have returned at least part of the deposit.

LESSON LEARNED. Stay away.

Don't bid on any of there Ebay or RV Trader ads either. Demand a test drive and have it inspected by your mechanic.

Review about: 1992 Gulfstreame.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.