Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jan 24, 2017

More additional items:

All windows bottom brittle, it breaks when I open or close.

Both headlamps are loose, missing housings.

Cracked fuel filler housing

Update by user Jan 24, 2017

Most electric lamps not working, solar panel and controller not working, propane not feeding gas to stove, heater, water heater, and ref. One of the windows is leaking.

Roof was repainted, all covers for A/C, vents were replaced. The 2 vents weren't working, had to replace them. All compartment locks aren't working. I haven't replace them because these parts are very hard to find.

The ceiling was so dirty when I touched it. Impossible to clean carpeted ceiling and installed wood paneling, replaced the wood flooring due to slippery. The exterior ladder broke off.

I have Stage 4 bone cancer, hoping to get some travellings with my motorhome.

It didn't happen since I purchased it in Dec 2015. It's still sitting under roof at the storage.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2017

Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking.

Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to remodel inside, found rat's nests in 4 places inside. Mold under shower base, had to replace the base, most electric lamps not working. Just found out that the fuel line for gas is leaking, all wheels need bearings to be replaced.

Don't do business with them. They covered everything up. It was inspected by a certified mechanic next door. He found very few problems which I did fixed.

I believe both mechanic and saleman wink their eyes, to sell. I believe that the miles might be altered???

I spent $$$$ on it. Last month I decided it's a money pit, plan to finish inside then sell it.

Review about: Clear Choice Motors Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: I have to sell it as is since it's money pit for me. It had been a year, I wish there is a lawsuit..

I liked: Are dirtbags.

I didn't like: Are not honest will cheat you out of your money, Nightmare.

Comments